READ DIRECTIONS BELOW FIRST
THEN PLAY HERE: Dylan Thomas Game:
DT2DGame(version without save function)
1. Press okay for the Dylan Thomas puzzle/game (or enter a different poem once you have become an expert).
2. On the right will be the line list for the game. On the left the game board.
3. Drag lines from the list to the board. Grab ends to size or middle to rotate.
4. Goal: each line must connect with another line that shares a content word (content word = not "and," "the," etc.). First line can go anywhere.
5. 1-Player Puzzle: fit all the lines to the board and you win. This will take rearranging as you go.
6. 2-person Game: Each player takes a turn placing a line. Winner is the last to place a line. Lines may not be moved once played.
Warning: This version does not score or give you directions. It is simply a game board. You must actually read the directions below!
2-Person Variant: A player may move a line one time as a move. This line cannot be moved again for two turns.
Note: if you wish to save your game, clicke the giant "SAVE." This will open a new window. Click command + to enlarge it. Take a screenshot. Send it to me. I'm interested in how many solutions we can find.